Are you embarrassed to wear open toed shoes like me? Are you constantly hiding your feet?
If have a nail that is thickened, brittle, or have a white or yellow-brown color and painful, you probably have a nail fungus.
What is a nail fungus? According to Mayo Clinic a “Nail fungus is a common condition that begins as a white or yellow spot under the tip of your fingernail or toenail. As the fungal infection goes deeper, nail fungus may cause your nail to discolor, thicken and crumble at the edge.” The infection can start from athlete’s foot and can then spread from there. It can affect several nails.
ZetaClear may be the solution to your nail fungus problems!
- Clinically Proven and FDA cleared
- Kills Nail Fungus
- Helps Clear Yellow Keratin Derbis
- Applies Easily with Topical Brush
- Is Natural, Safe and Effective
- See Difference in Few Weeks
ZetaClear Ingredients are FDA Approved.
ZetaClear uses a natural fungicide and has shown to be approximately six times more effective as any other anti-fungal product on the market using caprylic acid and is also effective in maintaining a healthy balance.
How to use ZetaClear
- Clean infected area.
- Trim your nail as close to the skin as possible.
- ZetaClear comes with an applicator brush. The applicator brush allows for controlled, targeted application so you can apply it directly to affected areas.
- ZetaClear Liquid dries fast without messy residue or unpleasant odor.
ZetaClear Has A 100% Money Back Guarantee
A money back guarantee takes care of the doubts you have about the product.
What other people are saying:
“ZetaClear is excellent in helping get rid of my nail fungus. I live by the beach and am back in my favorite flip flops!”
“This is a wonderful product and the only product that worked for my nail fungus. Next time its in stock, I’m going to order in bulk. LOL”
Is ZetaClear worth it?
Yes! Just don’t be worried if you don’t see results quickly. It does take some time to start seeing results. And it comes with a 100% money back guarantee. So why not try?
References: Nail Fungus, www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/nail-fungus/symptoms-causes/syc-20353294